Tips on Passing and even Topping the Nursing Licensure Examination

For sure everyone wants to pass or even top the Board Examination for Nursing. But the big question is, HOW? Want to know? Just keep on reading. Actually there are no exact ways or sure ways of passing and topping the exam but, if you ask me for some tips I can give you some.
      If you ask yourself, Will I pass the board exam? Will I top it? If your answer is a big YES! You will definitely make it. Why did I say that? Because, it was based on The Law of Attraction. It is the secret of almost all successful and influential persons in the humanity. It is the universal law which states that what you think will manifest- that’s the power of your mind, and the universe will just respond in accordance to your thought.  Many people already believe this law of attraction. So have the courage to say that you will make it. And try it for yourself.
      I’m going to tell you a story about a schoolmate who once dreamed of topping the board exam. This student was never been my friend at school because he was just a transferee from other institution. He was just a normal student. No news about him, no special mentions about him. Until one time, right after our evaluation exam; this exam was given to know who will be included on the first batch of students who will take the board exam, the guy said that he will beat the number one student in our school. Of course, no one believed him since he was just a transferee. And then review classes started. We reviewed critically every single day. Evaluation exams were given every week, and guess who was number one? Yeah you are right, the transferee.  He almost topped all the evaluation exams given to us by our review centers. And we were all in doubt of what was happening. And then the day that we were waiting for came, the examination day. We took the 500-item exam with courage and faith to our Almighty. Almost two months since the day of our exam there was a report that the results will come out. All were anxiously waiting on the internet. Then finally the results were online. I look through the site given to us by our review center and while scrolling down the very lengthy page, I felt that my heart seems to move out of my chest. I felt very worried at that time, and when I saw my complete name on one of the lists, my God, I felt so blessed, I screamed out loud with joyfulness. Calls and texts came right and then saying congratulations. No one can explain the happiness it brought to me just by passing the Nursing Licensure Exam. And then someone texted me that our schoolmate topped the board exam. So I surfed again the internet just to find out who made it on top. Until I landed on a page by an online newspaper stating the names of the topnotchers and I was shocked when I saw the name of the transferee on the 8th place. And I realized what he said before that he will beat our number one student in school and I said to myself “he proved what he believed he can”. 
      When he was asked by the owner of the review center how did he topped the board. He simply said “because I dreamed of becoming a topnotcher”. He thought of it and it was given unto him. That’s the law of attraction. 

And here are my tips on reviewing:
  1. 1.      Never force yourself to read if you think you are not in the mood. It will just mess up your mind. You’re just wasting time if you do so.
  2. 2.      If you feel sleepy, take a nap. Of course some of our subjects are like sleeping pills. If that would happen give yourself a 10-minute nap. That helps a lot ,and gives you replenished energy again to read.
  3. 3.      Do not memorize word per word. Just read it 3-4 times with comprehension.
  4. 4.      Find your most comfortable place while reviewing.
  5. 5.      Use text highlighters if you are used to it. Orange is the best according to US research. Because the color orange stays on your mind longer than light green.
  6. 6.      Eat right.
  7. 7.      Have time to exercise. This will provide a very good blood circulation in your body and to your brain.
  8. 8.     Just enjoy your life reviewing. If you want to watch a movie, then go for it. Just make sure you have time for your review.
  9. 9.       And of course don’t forget to PRAY PRAY PRAY,. Faith is very important at all times.

May these tips help you with your exam. God Bless and goodluck!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fundamentals of Nursing

The Nervous System: Glasgow Coma Scale